The National Day of Prayer is delighted to work with notable organizations and financial planners who are able to assist you in making a Legacy Contribution, which will impact generations to come.
Ways to Give:
- For assistance with making a gift of a publicly traded or privately held stock and/or to make a gift of stock in return for an income stream, we’ve partnered with Joe C. Arant, Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management to guide you through this process. As a Christian professional, he will help you understand and facilitate this type of gift on our behalf, at no cost to you. Please contact Joe C. Arant at 719-577-6307 or visit http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/arant
- GIFT ANNUITIES
- For more information about creating a charitable gift annuity, we have partnered with the National Christian Foundation to assist you. Please contact our offices at 719-559-9572 and speak with Rosalinda Baron to learn more.
- WILL & ESTATE PLANNING
- The legal name & address to leave a bequest to the National Day of Prayer in your will or trust, or to name the ministry as a beneficiary of your life insurance or financial accounts is as follows:National Day of Prayer Task Force
3710 Sinton Road, Suite 220
Colorado Springs, CO 80907For assistance designing your will or trust from a biblical perspective, please contact Joe C. Arant at 719-577-6307 or visit http://www.morganstanleyfa.com/arant
- WORKPLACE GIVING PROGRAMS
- Did you know your employer may actually match the dollars you give to the National Day of Prayer Task Force, dollar per dollar? Many businesses — from corporate America to regional upstarts — have matching gift programs to encourage employees to donate money to charities.As a 501(c)(3) organization, the National Day of Prayer Task Force is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Call our offices (719-559-9571) to request a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter to provide to your company.
- Fill out an application and send it with your donation to: National Day of Prayer Task Force, Attn: Workplace Giving, P.O. Box 64225, Colorado Springs, CO 80962-4225
- WORKPLACE CAMPAIGN
- Workplace campaigns, sometimes called workplace employee charitable fund drives, are charitable solicitation programs conducted at places of employment. Most gifts are made in the form of pledges via automatic payroll deduction, where contributions are deducted from an employee’s paycheck over the course of the next year or, in some cases one-time contributions.
- COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN (CFC)
- Each year federal employees (and retirees) have the opportunity to designate a portion of their earnings to support charities. If you receive a paycheck from the federal government you can choose to support the National Day of Prayer Task Force (#26099) through the CFC.
Note: Information presented on this web site is not intended to be legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or other financial or tax advisors prior to acting on anything presented on this site.