To find an event near you, fill out one of the fields below for zip code, state, or city. If you’d like to post a new event, create an account on the right side of this page, validate your account through your email, and you’ll be ready to go.
NEED HELP? - Click Here For Detailed Instructions...
Find An Event
To find an event, simply type in a zip code, selects from the ‘State’ drop down, or type in a City name and either hit your enter/return button (if cursor is still in field box), or click the magnifying glass next to your entry. Now a list of events will populate in relation to your search.
Posting An Event – This is a two step process in which you’ll first need to create an account (see steps below)
- Create An Account
- Complete red highlighted section in Screenshot #1 and be careful to spell everything correctly and take note of your password.
- Once you complete the fields to create an account, our system will send you an automated email with a link that you’ll need to click on to activate your account. This step is necessary to reduce spam.
- One you click the activation link, you will be brought back to the main EVENTS page. Login using the user id (your email) and password you just created in the green highlighted section in Screenshot #1
- Post New Event
- Once you are logged in (see green highlighted section, Screenshot #2), click on the ‘New Event’ button (red highlighted section, Screenshot #2)
- Once you’ve selected the ‘New Event’ button, you will need to complete the fields in all three tabs, indicated as Step #1 – Event, Step #2 – Details, and Step #3 – Contact (red highlighted section, Screenshot #3). To toggle between tabs, simply click on each tab name respectively.
- Once you’ve completed all the required fields in each step, click on the ‘Publish / Save Event’ button (green highlighted section, Screenshot #3). If it appears that “nothing happens” when you click this button, give it a few seconds and then refresh your page. There may be a high volume of events being entered (please note that during peak hours, hundreds of events are being entered simultaneously). So, the publish button may appear inactive when in reality, the event data has transmitted successfully. If you click the button multiple times expecting a result, you may find that you have entered the event multiple times. At this point, simply deleting the duplicates will clear this up. You will be able to edit or delete your events under the ‘My Events’ section as indicated below.
Edit Existing Event
- Once you’ve published an event, that event will now display under your ‘My Events’ section on the right side of the page as well as in a drop down on the ‘Step #1 – Event’ tab (green highlighted section, Screenshot #4).
- To make an edit, select the event (if you have multiple events), type in your changes in each respective tab, and simply hit the ‘Publish / Save Event’ button on the right side of the page (red highlighted section, Screenshot #4).
Still having trouble? Many times we find that if you are unable to login, there’s a good chance that you may simply have a typo. No problem, just slow down a bit and try it again. However, if you’ve had too many failed login attempts, our system will lock you out for security purposes at which point you can call (719) 559-9560 for help. Also, if you’ve completed the steps to create an account but haven’t received your email with the activation link, there’s a good chance you may have had a typo when creating your account. If this is the case, go ahead and try to create a new account, this time being very careful when typing in your email. If you still do not receive an activation email, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you! If you prefer to have one of our technicians post your event on your behalf, please email (email@example.com) our support team providing the following information:
- Event Name
- Description (80 words or less)
- Start and End Date
- Start and End Times
- Location (Address, City and Zip)
- Contact Information (Name, Email, Phone)
- Website you want to reference
- Cost of attendance (if any)
We will be happy to post the information for you. Our response time is generally 24-48 hours and you will receive a confirmation email once your event is posted.